EURO-iTRACE is the Track and Trace solution EPC-France, set up to meet the European Directive 2008/43/EC which will go into effect on April 5 2015.
EURO-iTRACE has the followinig specifications :
- Smart mobile terminals.
- Embedded software in the terminals and pre-configured upstream of the delivery.
- Back-up, training and hotline are provided locally.
- Our system can also include items not produced by the EPC Group provided they meet the recommendations of the FEEM.
The data are systematically sent in a XML file.
Receipt and use of receipt :
- S1 : the file is sent to customers by email or via web service.
- S2 : we also offer hosting of the data, and ensure traceability service for the customer via a secure web portal that enables reporting in the form of dashboards and consumption statistics.
Reception storage and use :
- S3 : an extension of EURO-iTRACE on board terminals enables our customers to track all of the products (including those not produced by EPC-Belgique)
Siège social :
Rue Bois de Huy, 5D
(Attention pas de livraison possible à cette adresse)
Tél : 085 27 47 90
Fax : 085 27 47 99
TVA: 0422 454 596
Adresse de Livraison Site:
Chaussée de Waremme, 151
Adresse de Livraison Bureaux:
Au Tige de Villers, 3B